KHARTOUM, (Sudanow) – until recently Sudanese may be more inclined to listen to what the Senegalese poet –cum-politician Sedar Senghor called " human library" meaning grandmothers and elderly persons. When one of those falls, a more..
- Tourism Categorized under Economic Sector after Decades of Minor Role
- Constitutional Amendments Set National/ Popular Congress Foreseen Partnership Into Jeopardy
- Sudan Provides Humanitarian Aid to South Sudan
- Head of UNESCO Khartoum Office: Impressive list of achievements during 60 years of cooperation
- Eyes on Khartoum
- Sheikh Farah wad Taktuk: Iconic Figure of Sennar Kingdom