Khartoum, Sudan (sudanow.info.sd) – The Vice- President of the Republic, Ali Osman Mohamed Taha, on Monday said the government of Sudan would accept the outcome of the referendum which the Southern Sudan Referendum more..
- The Impact of Hala’ib Dispute on the Sudanese-Egyptian Relations
- A Tour of the Kordofan Countryside Heritage (2)
- 7th Tayeb Salih International Award Round-up
- Head of UNESCO Khartoum Office: Impressive list of achievements during 60 years of cooperation
- Trump’s Travel Ban Harms Innocent Citizens
- Sheikh Farah wad Taktuk: Iconic Figure of Sennar Kingdom