Khartoum, (sudanow.info.sd)- The United Nations Humanitarian Coordinator in South Sudan, Ms. Lise Grande, has expressed serious concern about the impact on civilians of continued inter-communal violence in Jonglei State in South Sudan. more..
- The Impact of Hala’ib Dispute on the Sudanese-Egyptian Relations
- A Tour of the Kordofan Countryside Heritage (2)
- 7th Tayeb Salih International Award Round-up
- Head of UNESCO Khartoum Office: Impressive list of achievements during 60 years of cooperation
- Trump’s Travel Ban Harms Innocent Citizens
- Sheikh Farah wad Taktuk: Iconic Figure of Sennar Kingdom