Khartoum, April 27 (SUNA) – A study conducted by the Ministry of Foreign Trade suggests that a green leafed bushy tree that grows in the wilderness, and known as Jatropha, could be the resolution for more..
- The Impact of Hala’ib Dispute on the Sudanese-Egyptian Relations
- A Tour of the Kordofan Countryside Heritage (2)
- 7th Tayeb Salih International Award Round-up
- Head of UNESCO Khartoum Office: Impressive list of achievements during 60 years of cooperation
- Trump’s Travel Ban Harms Innocent Citizens
- Sheikh Farah wad Taktuk: Iconic Figure of Sennar Kingdom