KHARTOUM, (sudanow.info.sd)—The Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam (GERD) has numerous benefits that include upgrading the hydroelectric power generation, heightening the water level and expanding the agricultural acreage for the peoples of Ethiopia, Sudan and Egypt. Standing more..
- The Impact of Hala’ib Dispute on the Sudanese-Egyptian Relations
- A Tour of the Kordofan Countryside Heritage (2)
- 7th Tayeb Salih International Award Round-up
- Head of UNESCO Khartoum Office: Impressive list of achievements during 60 years of cooperation
- Trump’s Travel Ban Harms Innocent Citizens
- Sheikh Farah wad Taktuk: Iconic Figure of Sennar Kingdom