Khartoum, (sudanow.info.sd) – Major General Kamal Abdul Ma’arouf placed himself in the limelight on April 20 when he led his mobile contingent into defeating the occupying army of South Sudan, SPLA, and recapturing Higlig town, more..
- The Impact of Hala’ib Dispute on the Sudanese-Egyptian Relations
- A Tour of the Kordofan Countryside Heritage (2)
- 7th Tayeb Salih International Award Round-up
- Head of UNESCO Khartoum Office: Impressive list of achievements during 60 years of cooperation
- Trump’s Travel Ban Harms Innocent Citizens
- Sheikh Farah wad Taktuk: Iconic Figure of Sennar Kingdom