Khartoum, Sudan (sudanow.info.sd) The water Jar or the pot, known in the Sudan as Alzeer, is common feature of all traditional Sudanese households, especially in the rural areas and the peripheries of the urban areas. more..
- The Impact of Hala’ib Dispute on the Sudanese-Egyptian Relations
- A Tour of the Kordofan Countryside Heritage (2)
- 7th Tayeb Salih International Award Round-up
- Head of UNESCO Khartoum Office: Impressive list of achievements during 60 years of cooperation
- Trump’s Travel Ban Harms Innocent Citizens
- Sheikh Farah wad Taktuk: Iconic Figure of Sennar Kingdom