KHARTOUM, (SUDANOW)—Both Sudanese Government and international official find no proof or suspicion of an alleged arrival or presence in Darfur of Malian groups who fled the war in Mali, as reported by some Western media. more..
- The Impact of Hala’ib Dispute on the Sudanese-Egyptian Relations
- A Tour of the Kordofan Countryside Heritage (2)
- 7th Tayeb Salih International Award Round-up
- Head of UNESCO Khartoum Office: Impressive list of achievements during 60 years of cooperation
- Trump’s Travel Ban Harms Innocent Citizens
- Sheikh Farah wad Taktuk: Iconic Figure of Sennar Kingdom