Khartoum, (sudanow.info.sd)- The UN on Wednesday said it was “extremely concerned” over the abduction of dozens of internally displaced persons in Darfur region, Western Sudan, while on their way to a conference about problems facing more..
- The Impact of Hala’ib Dispute on the Sudanese-Egyptian Relations
- A Tour of the Kordofan Countryside Heritage (2)
- 7th Tayeb Salih International Award Round-up
- Head of UNESCO Khartoum Office: Impressive list of achievements during 60 years of cooperation
- Trump’s Travel Ban Harms Innocent Citizens
- Sheikh Farah wad Taktuk: Iconic Figure of Sennar Kingdom