KHARTOUM, (sudanow.info.sd)—A decade has elapsed since the demise of the renowned scholarly Professor Abdulla Al-Tayeb. Has the passing time erased the features? Or is the nostalgia for the cultural era of the encyclopedic scholar is more..
- The Impact of Hala’ib Dispute on the Sudanese-Egyptian Relations
- A Tour of the Kordofan Countryside Heritage (2)
- 7th Tayeb Salih International Award Round-up
- Head of UNESCO Khartoum Office: Impressive list of achievements during 60 years of cooperation
- Trump’s Travel Ban Harms Innocent Citizens
- Sheikh Farah wad Taktuk: Iconic Figure of Sennar Kingdom