Bahar Dar, Ethiopia (sudanow.info.sd) – President Omar al Bashir says foreign intervention in the African domestic affairs has turned the continent into scene for conflicts of some forces, groups and companies seeking depletion of its more..
- Tourism Categorized under Economic Sector after Decades of Minor Role
- Constitutional Amendments Set National/ Popular Congress Foreseen Partnership Into Jeopardy
- Sudan Provides Humanitarian Aid to South Sudan
- Head of UNESCO Khartoum Office: Impressive list of achievements during 60 years of cooperation
- Eyes on Khartoum
- Sheikh Farah wad Taktuk: Iconic Figure of Sennar Kingdom