Khartoum, (sudanow.info.sd)- The government official spokesman has reaffirmed that former Prime Minister and President of the Umma National party, Sadiq Al Mahdi, will stand trial before a court of justice. The Spokesman, Dr Ahmed Bilal more..
- Tourism Categorized under Economic Sector after Decades of Minor Role
- Constitutional Amendments Set National/ Popular Congress Foreseen Partnership Into Jeopardy
- Sudan Provides Humanitarian Aid to South Sudan
- Head of UNESCO Khartoum Office: Impressive list of achievements during 60 years of cooperation
- Eyes on Khartoum
- Sheikh Farah wad Taktuk: Iconic Figure of Sennar Kingdom