KHARTOUM (SUDANOW)—A fourth tripartite meeting of Egypt, Ethiopia and Sudan on the Ethiopian Renaissance Dam was held in the Sudanese capital Khartoum on Monday-Tuesday, August 25-26, 2014. The Egyptian delegation was led by the new more..
- The Impact of Hala’ib Dispute on the Sudanese-Egyptian Relations
- A Tour of the Kordofan Countryside Heritage (2)
- 7th Tayeb Salih International Award Round-up
- Head of UNESCO Khartoum Office: Impressive list of achievements during 60 years of cooperation
- Trump’s Travel Ban Harms Innocent Citizens
- Sheikh Farah wad Taktuk: Iconic Figure of Sennar Kingdom