Khartoum (Sudanow) – With 73.3 tons of gold produced last year, Sudan has climbed the ladder of gold producing countries, to the 12th position globally. Minister for Minerals Dr. Mohamed Sadiq Al-Karori, has stated at more..
- The Impact of Hala’ib Dispute on the Sudanese-Egyptian Relations
- A Tour of the Kordofan Countryside Heritage (2)
- 7th Tayeb Salih International Award Round-up
- Head of UNESCO Khartoum Office: Impressive list of achievements during 60 years of cooperation
- Trump’s Travel Ban Harms Innocent Citizens
- Sheikh Farah wad Taktuk: Iconic Figure of Sennar Kingdom