KHARTOUM (SUDANOW)—Tuti Island is experiencing these days a tremendous media bonfire after it was named among the world’s best eight places in using the traditional skills and local cultures for controlling risks of disasters, particularly more..
- The Impact of Hala’ib Dispute on the Sudanese-Egyptian Relations
- A Tour of the Kordofan Countryside Heritage (2)
- 7th Tayeb Salih International Award Round-up
- Head of UNESCO Khartoum Office: Impressive list of achievements during 60 years of cooperation
- Trump’s Travel Ban Harms Innocent Citizens
- Sheikh Farah wad Taktuk: Iconic Figure of Sennar Kingdom