KHARTOUM (SUDANOW)—The Sudanese Ministry of Water Resources and Electricity organized on Sunday, February 22, the 2015 Nile Day celebration. The idea of celebration of the Nile Day on this date each year was to mark more..
- The Impact of Hala’ib Dispute on the Sudanese-Egyptian Relations
- A Tour of the Kordofan Countryside Heritage (2)
- 7th Tayeb Salih International Award Round-up
- Head of UNESCO Khartoum Office: Impressive list of achievements during 60 years of cooperation
- Trump’s Travel Ban Harms Innocent Citizens
- Sheikh Farah wad Taktuk: Iconic Figure of Sennar Kingdom