KHARTOUM (SUDANOW) – Sudan and Russia on Wednesday signed a gold exploration agreement, described by Khartoum as unprecedented. The agreement was signed at the Republican Palace, in the presence of President Omar al-Bashir, by Sudanese more..
- Tourism Categorized under Economic Sector after Decades of Minor Role
- Constitutional Amendments Set National/ Popular Congress Foreseen Partnership Into Jeopardy
- Sudan Provides Humanitarian Aid to South Sudan
- Head of UNESCO Khartoum Office: Impressive list of achievements during 60 years of cooperation
- Eyes on Khartoum
- Sheikh Farah wad Taktuk: Iconic Figure of Sennar Kingdom