KHARTOUM (SUDANOW) –The U.S. Embassy in Khartoum has announced the resumption of Immigrant Visa processing in Sudan for the first time in nearly 20 years. The Embassy said in press release it issued Wednesday that more..
- Tourism Categorized under Economic Sector after Decades of Minor Role
- Constitutional Amendments Set National/ Popular Congress Foreseen Partnership Into Jeopardy
- Sudan Provides Humanitarian Aid to South Sudan
- Head of UNESCO Khartoum Office: Impressive list of achievements during 60 years of cooperation
- Eyes on Khartoum
- Sheikh Farah wad Taktuk: Iconic Figure of Sennar Kingdom