KHARTOUM (SUDANOW) $200 million-contracts for generating electricity in East Sudan region were signed Thursday at the Friendship Hall in the presence of the First Vice-President General Bakri Hassan Salih, the Minister of Water Resources and more..
- The Impact of Hala’ib Dispute on the Sudanese-Egyptian Relations
- A Tour of the Kordofan Countryside Heritage (2)
- 7th Tayeb Salih International Award Round-up
- Head of UNESCO Khartoum Office: Impressive list of achievements during 60 years of cooperation
- Trump’s Travel Ban Harms Innocent Citizens
- Sheikh Farah wad Taktuk: Iconic Figure of Sennar Kingdom