KHARTOUM (SUDANOW) $200 million-contracts for generating electricity in East Sudan region were signed Thursday at the Friendship Hall in the presence of the First Vice-President General Bakri Hassan Salih, the Minister of Water Resources and more..
- Tourism Categorized under Economic Sector after Decades of Minor Role
- Constitutional Amendments Set National/ Popular Congress Foreseen Partnership Into Jeopardy
- Sudan Provides Humanitarian Aid to South Sudan
- Head of UNESCO Khartoum Office: Impressive list of achievements during 60 years of cooperation
- Eyes on Khartoum
- Sheikh Farah wad Taktuk: Iconic Figure of Sennar Kingdom