KHARTOUM (SUDANOW)—The community members, especially the youths, have to correct their erroneous understanding of the faith and put in order and change their priorities. They must place their motto of “living for the sake of more..
- Tourism Categorized under Economic Sector after Decades of Minor Role
- Constitutional Amendments Set National/ Popular Congress Foreseen Partnership Into Jeopardy
- Sudan Provides Humanitarian Aid to South Sudan
- Head of UNESCO Khartoum Office: Impressive list of achievements during 60 years of cooperation
- Eyes on Khartoum
- Sheikh Farah wad Taktuk: Iconic Figure of Sennar Kingdom