KHARTOUM,(Sudanow.info)-The Governance Committee of the Sudanese National Dialogue Conference (NDC) has agreed on a national reconciliation government to be formed at the end of the current conference. Committee Chairman Professor Barakat Mussa al-Hawati told SUNA more..
- Tourism Categorized under Economic Sector after Decades of Minor Role
- Constitutional Amendments Set National/ Popular Congress Foreseen Partnership Into Jeopardy
- Sudan Provides Humanitarian Aid to South Sudan
- Head of UNESCO Khartoum Office: Impressive list of achievements during 60 years of cooperation
- Building Blocks to July
- Sheikh Farah wad Taktuk: Iconic Figure of Sennar Kingdom