KHARTOUM (Sudanow.info.sd) – The three-day civil disobedience called for by Sudanese youths on the social media in protest of the skyrocketing prices of commodities, particularly the drugs, came to an end by Wednesday. Opinions of more..
- Tourism Categorized under Economic Sector after Decades of Minor Role
- Constitutional Amendments Set National/ Popular Congress Foreseen Partnership Into Jeopardy
- Sudan Provides Humanitarian Aid to South Sudan
- Head of UNESCO Khartoum Office: Impressive list of achievements during 60 years of cooperation
- Building Blocks to July
- Sheikh Farah wad Taktuk: Iconic Figure of Sennar Kingdom