KHARTOUM (SUDANOW) – Many young people are seen around Khartoum pushing a small iron made container, locally named as dardaqh, full of indigenous nuts and other fruits. Dardaqh has one front wheel and two iron more..
- Tourism Categorized under Economic Sector after Decades of Minor Role
- Constitutional Amendments Set National/ Popular Congress Foreseen Partnership Into Jeopardy
- Sudan Provides Humanitarian Aid to South Sudan
- Head of UNESCO Khartoum Office: Impressive list of achievements during 60 years of cooperation
- Eyes on Khartoum
- Sheikh Farah wad Taktuk: Iconic Figure of Sennar Kingdom