SHUWAK (Sudanow.info.sd) – The inhabitants of area of Upper Atbara and Sitait rivers, east Sudan, who have long been suffering abject poverty are welcoming their relocation to other areas where they will hopefully grow their more..
- Tourism Categorized under Economic Sector after Decades of Minor Role
- Constitutional Amendments Set National/ Popular Congress Foreseen Partnership Into Jeopardy
- Sudan Provides Humanitarian Aid to South Sudan
- Head of UNESCO Khartoum Office: Impressive list of achievements during 60 years of cooperation
- Building Blocks to July
- Sheikh Farah wad Taktuk: Iconic Figure of Sennar Kingdom