KHARTOUM (Sudanow.info.sd) – Sudanese Foreign Minister Ibrahim Ghandour and seven other African foreign ministers will discuss with the UN Security Council on June 9 the opposed position of the African countries to the International Criminal more..
- Tourism Categorized under Economic Sector after Decades of Minor Role
- Constitutional Amendments Set National/ Popular Congress Foreseen Partnership Into Jeopardy
- Sudan Provides Humanitarian Aid to South Sudan
- Head of UNESCO Khartoum Office: Impressive list of achievements during 60 years of cooperation
- Building Blocks to July
- Sheikh Farah wad Taktuk: Iconic Figure of Sennar Kingdom