KHARTOUM (Sudanow.info.sd) – President Omar Bashir returned on Saturday from Ethiopia where he was honored as a “Champion of African Dignity” by academics at the Ethiopian Addis Ababa University, to a hero welcome in Khartoum more..
- Tourism Categorized under Economic Sector after Decades of Minor Role
- Constitutional Amendments Set National/ Popular Congress Foreseen Partnership Into Jeopardy
- Sudan Provides Humanitarian Aid to South Sudan
- Head of UNESCO Khartoum Office: Impressive list of achievements during 60 years of cooperation
- Building Blocks to July
- Sheikh Farah wad Taktuk: Iconic Figure of Sennar Kingdom