KHARTOUM (Sudanow.info.sd) – The U.S. Department of State hosted a conference in New York on September 19, 2016, in which representatives from State, the U.S. Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), and the more..
- Tourism Categorized under Economic Sector after Decades of Minor Role
- Constitutional Amendments Set National/ Popular Congress Foreseen Partnership Into Jeopardy
- Sudan Provides Humanitarian Aid to South Sudan
- Head of UNESCO Khartoum Office: Impressive list of achievements during 60 years of cooperation
- Building Blocks to July
- Sheikh Farah wad Taktuk: Iconic Figure of Sennar Kingdom