KHARTOUM (Sudanow) – A heated tug of war has dominated the political scene over the proposed constitutional amendments put forward by the Popular Congress Party(PCP) of the Late Islamist leader Dr. Hassan al-Turabi. At issue more..
- Tourism Categorized under Economic Sector after Decades of Minor Role
- Constitutional Amendments Set National/ Popular Congress Foreseen Partnership Into Jeopardy
- Sudan Provides Humanitarian Aid to South Sudan
- Head of UNESCO Khartoum Office: Impressive list of achievements during 60 years of cooperation
- Building Blocks to July
- Sheikh Farah wad Taktuk: Iconic Figure of Sennar Kingdom