KHARTOUM (Sudanow) – By appointing Gen. Bakri Hassan Salih the first formal prime minister in almost three decades, a window of opportunity is opening for a controlled gradual change that will be the first of more..
- Tourism Categorized under Economic Sector after Decades of Minor Role
- Constitutional Amendments Set National/ Popular Congress Foreseen Partnership Into Jeopardy
- Sudan Provides Humanitarian Aid to South Sudan
- Head of UNESCO Khartoum Office: Impressive list of achievements during 60 years of cooperation
- Building Blocks to July
- Sheikh Farah wad Taktuk: Iconic Figure of Sennar Kingdom