KHARTOUM (Sudanow.info.sd) – This is one of the rare books that tackled the harsh life and environment of Kordofan Region of Sudan’s Midwest. Ms. Eniko Nagy had travelled wide, carefully watched, photographed and selectively chose the more..
- The Impact of Hala’ib Dispute on the Sudanese-Egyptian Relations
- A Tour of the Kordofan Countryside Heritage (2)
- 7th Tayeb Salih International Award Round-up
- Head of UNESCO Khartoum Office: Impressive list of achievements during 60 years of cooperation
- Trump’s Travel Ban Harms Innocent Citizens
- Sheikh Farah wad Taktuk: Iconic Figure of Sennar Kingdom