KHARTOUM (Sudanow) – Al-Tayeb Salih International Award for Creative Writing concluded its seventh round last Thursday with participation of 28 countries, 208 literary works and 18 studies on African literature. Ms. Sana Abdul Aziz, more..
- Tourism Categorized under Economic Sector after Decades of Minor Role
- Constitutional Amendments Set National/ Popular Congress Foreseen Partnership Into Jeopardy
- Sudan Provides Humanitarian Aid to South Sudan
- Head of UNESCO Khartoum Office: Impressive list of achievements during 60 years of cooperation
- Building Blocks to July
- Sheikh Farah wad Taktuk: Iconic Figure of Sennar Kingdom