KHARTOUM (Sudanow.info.sd) – The Sudan and Palestine concluded on Saturday 18 agreements and memoranda of understanding on bilateral cooperation in the political, economic and cultural fields. The documents were signed at the end of first more..
- Tourism Categorized under Economic Sector after Decades of Minor Role
- Constitutional Amendments Set National/ Popular Congress Foreseen Partnership Into Jeopardy
- Sudan Provides Humanitarian Aid to South Sudan
- Head of UNESCO Khartoum Office: Impressive list of achievements during 60 years of cooperation
- Building Blocks to July
- Sheikh Farah wad Taktuk: Iconic Figure of Sennar Kingdom