KHARTOUM, (SUDANOW)—The International Fair of Khartoum (IFK), is planned as an annual economic, tourist, investment and cultural activity. It has succeeded over its past 30 sessions in paving the way to investors and commercial companies more..
- Tourism Categorized under Economic Sector after Decades of Minor Role
- Constitutional Amendments Set National/ Popular Congress Foreseen Partnership Into Jeopardy
- Sudan Provides Humanitarian Aid to South Sudan
- Head of UNESCO Khartoum Office: Impressive list of achievements during 60 years of cooperation
- Building Blocks to July
- Sheikh Farah wad Taktuk: Iconic Figure of Sennar Kingdom