KHARTOUM (Sudanow) – Gradually and step by step the momentum is building towards July deadline, where the new Trump administration will lift finally economic sanctions on Sudan, or re-instate sanctions that were eased by former more..
- Tourism Categorized under Economic Sector after Decades of Minor Role
- Constitutional Amendments Set National/ Popular Congress Foreseen Partnership Into Jeopardy
- Sudan Provides Humanitarian Aid to South Sudan
- Head of UNESCO Khartoum Office: Impressive list of achievements during 60 years of cooperation
- Building Blocks to July
- Sheikh Farah wad Taktuk: Iconic Figure of Sennar Kingdom