KHARTOUM (Sudanow.info.sd) – President Omar Bashir has reiterated that the Halaib territory, presently under Egyptian military occupation, remains a Sudanese land, citing the first Sudanese elections held in the 1950s during the Anglo-Egyptian condominium more..
- The Impact of Hala’ib Dispute on the Sudanese-Egyptian Relations
- A Tour of the Kordofan Countryside Heritage (2)
- 7th Tayeb Salih International Award Round-up
- Head of UNESCO Khartoum Office: Impressive list of achievements during 60 years of cooperation
- Trump’s Travel Ban Harms Innocent Citizens
- Sheikh Farah wad Taktuk: Iconic Figure of Sennar Kingdom