KHARTOUM (Sudanow.info.sd) – Ms. Shadia al-Haj Yousif (65) could possibly be the first Sudanese who had managed to make it through Dallas Airport after U.S President Donald Trump’s tempestuous decision denying entry to his country more..
- Tourism Categorized under Economic Sector after Decades of Minor Role
- Constitutional Amendments Set National/ Popular Congress Foreseen Partnership Into Jeopardy
- Sudan Provides Humanitarian Aid to South Sudan
- Head of UNESCO Khartoum Office: Impressive list of achievements during 60 years of cooperation
- Building Blocks to July
- Sheikh Farah wad Taktuk: Iconic Figure of Sennar Kingdom