KHARTOUM (SUDANOW) – Doha Document for Peace in Darfur (DDPD) was signed in 2011 between the government of Sudan and the Liberation and Justice Movement headed by Dr al-Tijani al-Sesi, with the mediation of Qatar. The photos show the Qatari Deputy Prime Minister, Ahmed bin Abdalla Al-Mahmoud, while visiting Darfur to oversee implementation of the DDPD.
- The Impact of Hala’ib Dispute on the Sudanese-Egyptian Relations
- A Tour of the Kordofan Countryside Heritage (2)
- 7th Tayeb Salih International Award Round-up
- Head of UNESCO Khartoum Office: Impressive list of achievements during 60 years of cooperation
- Trump’s Travel Ban Harms Innocent Citizens
- Sheikh Farah wad Taktuk: Iconic Figure of Sennar Kingdom