KHARTOUM (SUDANOW) – Doha Document for Peace in Darfur (DDPD) was signed in 2011 between the government of Sudan and the Liberation and Justice Movement headed by Dr al-Tijani al-Sesi, with the mediation of Qatar. The photos show the Qatari Deputy Prime Minister, Ahmed bin Abdalla Al-Mahmoud, while visiting Darfur to oversee implementation of the DDPD.
- Al-SALAHI: Sudan’s Version Of Marlon Brando
- Press Applauds Easing of U.S Sanctions on Sudan
- Archeologists Find Skeletons in Unusual Condition
- Head of UNESCO Khartoum Office: Impressive list of achievements during 60 years of cooperation
- More Ways to Beat up Unemployment
- Atem Simon Recites His Poems In Khartoum