Khartoum, (Sudanow)- President Omar Al Bashir is to leave for Doha, Qatar, on Saturday heading a high level delegation on a short visit to consultation with Qatari Emir, Sheikh Hamad Bin Khalifa Al Thani. The Sudan News Agency learned that the two parties are due to discuss issues of mutual concern. Qatar is currently supervising the peace talks on Darfur involving the Sudanese government and a number of Darfuri rebel groups in Doha.
- Tourism Categorized under Economic Sector after Decades of Minor Role
- Constitutional Amendments Set National/ Popular Congress Foreseen Partnership Into Jeopardy
- Sudan Provides Humanitarian Aid to South Sudan
- Head of UNESCO Khartoum Office: Impressive list of achievements during 60 years of cooperation
- Eyes on Khartoum
- Sheikh Farah wad Taktuk: Iconic Figure of Sennar Kingdom